Summer Book Haul [1]


Now that the solstice is behind us and it is officially summer, I'm back to show you my Summer Book Haul! For now these are the books that I've already accumulated and cannot wait to read and review, as well as some books I recently finished to look for upcoming reviews for!


TBR:


The Raven Cycle Series by Maggie Stiefvater
This is highly recommended series from many of my book friends, and I just started book one and I'm so excited to see where this adventure of a series takes me!

Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver 
Excited for this mystery / thriller by Oliver. Also, it's a sister story!

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
If you know me, you know how much I love Sarah Ockler and I couldn't be more excited to read her latest.

Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
Obsessed with the musical and so excited to read this. It'll be my first graphic novel review!

Reviews Coming Soon...


It's been a great summer so far you guys let me tell you! From the latest Sarah Dessen book, to a book about cancer that made me laugh, to one of the creepiest YA novels I've ever read. These are three very incredible, very different reads. Look forward to reviews in the coming week! 

What is in your summer book haul? 



0 comments: