Top 10 Tuesday: Books on To-Be-Read List


Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

In no particular order, here are the Top Ten books to recently be added to my TBR list!

 


1. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray - I've been waiting for Lair of Dreams ever since the last page of The Diviners. Words cannot describe how excited I am for this book to hit shelves. Definitely re-reading book one in preparation. 

2. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen - Anyone who knows me knows that Sarah Dessen is everything. I'm constantly waiting for the next Dessen read to get my hands on. Saint Anything has been described as darker than anything Dessen has done before, and I'm so beyond excited to get my hands on this story.

3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater - I've heard nothing but incredible things about The Raven Cycle series and I'm determined to read them ASAP. 

4. City Love by Susane Colasanti - Multiple POV trilogy about three girls set in New York City? Um, yes please! 

5. Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee - Um, Harper FREAKING Lee. 'Nuff said. 

6. Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews - I just heard about this book recently, though it's been around for a few years. It's being made into a movie with Olivia Cooke and Connie Britton, so I'm definitely going to have to read before I see it. 

7. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler - Sarah Ockler is another favorite of mine and I will read just about anything that she writes. Excited for a new book by her.

8. Another Day by David Levithan - Every Day was so unique and well written that I know I'm going to have to read this sequel. 

9. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - Pitched as girl longing to live meets boy obsessed with death. I'm in. 

10. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver - I love strong sister books, so I'm looking forward to reading Oliver's latest work. 

What's on your TBR list?

3 comments:

Zoey @ Uncreatively Zoey said...

MARISA. I have City Love on my TBR too, it just sounds so fun! And yes. The Raven Cycle needs to be read. Immediately. I'm not kidding. Right now.

Jacklin updegraft said...

Oh man I can't wait till Saint Anything comes out! Also The Raven Boys is sooo good! You should definitely read that ASAP

Marisa Kanter said...

Literally EVERYONE has said this about The Raven Cycle. EVERYONE.