Center of the Universe



Sharing some moments from my trip to New York City.
One of my favorite places in the world. 
I love the fast paced, the energy, all the culture that surrounds me. 


We did a harbor cruise, where I was able to get this fabulous shot of the Statue of Liberty.

I absolutely adore all the Broadway advertisements in Times Square.


RENT was absolutely incredible. I've talked before about how much I love it, I've been a fan for years now. But seeing it live is a whole other story. It was phenomenal. The cast was amazing, the music was perfect, and I was in the third row. It was Perfect.

Yep, that's so Raven.
Raven Symone. I saw Sister Act (it was excellent as well) and little did we know that she'd come out the stage door and do a little meet and greet. It was pretty cool.


GMA. 'Nuff said :D

I cannot get over how much I love this city. It's a little overwhelming at first, but it sweeps you in. Sure, I don't appreciate some of the people, the smell, and the crazy taxis. Seriously, even if you aren't J-Walking you could get killed. It's crazy! But so much fun.


post signature
(Bonus Points to anyone who knows where my title came from)

1 comments:

Laura said...

I want to go to New York so bad...