Teens Should Sound Like Teens!



Hey Everyone! My sleepless writers video for this week is all on the importance of making sure your teenage main characters actually sound like teenagers. Enjoy!


Be sure to subscribe to the Sleepless Writers channel and check out the other videos! We have a hilarious variety of vloggers including a Brit, two Aussies, a moose, and a dude. Mucho accents all around! And just a lot of hilarity and insight to writing. I'm learning a lot from my fellow sleepless writers and friends, and it's such a fun project, so be sure to check out us sommies!


post signature

3 comments:

Paige said...

Great video! I was laughing so hard when you were doing the over exaggerated emotions haha! It makes me so mad when some books dumb teenagers down, we aren't all stupid! And when they sound too smart it's just unrealistic..
I cannot wait to read The Truth About Forever! And Amy & Roger's Epic Detour. Considering Second Chance Summer was pretty good..
Anyway, awesome video!

Kelley said...

This was a great video. Like Paige, I laughed at the dramatic-sobbing. ;)

Marisa said...

Haha thanks you guys! I quite enjoyed the dramatics xD