What makes us human? (Help needed!)

Hey everyone! So for my final english project of the year, we have to define what makes us human.
My answer? Asking questions and seeking answers, and how everyone has a different opinion.
For my actually project, I decided to do a video blog expressing this definition.
But I need your help.
I'm going to ask three questions. Starting off basic, and then getting more complicated.

1) What's your favorite color and why?
2) If you can go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
3) Define humanity. What does being human mean to you?

I need answers from a variety of answers, and the responses will all be compiled into a video blog I'm making. I just need a first name, your age, and then your answers. I'd like to collect as much data as possible, so taking a few moments to fill this out would be fantastic.

And I promise to post the video when it's done.
Thank you so much!




0 comments: