End of February 2012 Wrap-Up

Hey everyone! Sorry this post came a few days late... this past week has been crazy.

Life Highlights:
Nothing too exciting.
I did have a week off from school.
Which is pretty awesome, considering it seems as though it's only a New England thing.
I was seriously surprised when I started talking to people in other parts of the country and found out that they didn't have February vacation.
So I did get some sleep this month.
Which was a nice change.

Books:
10. Books.
What? 
The Ruined Trilogy by Simone Elkeles, Half Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout, 
White Cat by Holly Black, A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler, Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard, 
Bitter End by Jennifer Brown, Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson, and a reread of To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

My Top Three of the Month?


Writing:
Making progress with my current WIP.
I'm planning the road trip and it's so much much. 
I love how everything is developing.
I just wish I could think of a title.

Over break I picked Dancing Through Life back up
Wrote a few more chapters of that
And edited some of Perfection is my Enemy.


How was your February? :)


post signature

2 comments:

JP said...

You read some great books this month! I can't wait to read Bitter End and A Blue So Dark! Glad you enjoyed that one!

Happy reading in March!

Lithia said...

I love To Kill A Mockingbird! Good choice, aha. :P

Also, you've been tagged!
http://woodcommalithia.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html