In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme held by The Story Siren.

I don't typically do IMM, but this week I had a box of box come literally in my mail, so I wanted to share. I have such a pile building up. Which of course isn't a bad thing, to always have something new to read... :D

Here's what I got!
From ze Mailbox...

Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler (currently halfway through and LOVING it)

13 Reasons Why (Already read it, but since it's in paperback, figured it was about time to own it)

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle




Girl at Sea by Maureen Johnson

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Read this on Netgalley, needed to have it)

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger



To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (LOVE this book)

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley


From le Library...

Bitter End by Jennifer Brown



White Cat by Holly Black


For le Kindle...

A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Ruined Trilogy by Simone Elkeles 

What's in your mailbox?


post signature

1 comments:

Paige said...

I want to read bittersweet so badly! I read the first two chapters in Barnes and Noble today and it was so good!
Speaking of John Green, today in B&N I asked if they had The Fault in Our Stars and they were SOLD OUT! I was so mad.

I think I have to read the Great Gatsby this year.
TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD IS SO AMAZING!