Top 10 Authors I Discovered This Year

This post kicks off my winding down the year with some Top 10 posts.
Here I have the top 10 authors I discovered in 2011. Some are debuts.
Others I'm all "Why have I never read you before?!"
So in no particular order, here they are:

Stephanie Perkins
John Green
Sarah Ockler




Lauren Oliver
Kieran Scott
Moira Young




Morgan Matson
















Jeyn Roberts

Jennifer L. Armentrout



These authors are all incredible. Such amazing, powerful writers of all genres. You can bet that their books will be featured in the upcoming top 10 posts of the week. And while we always see a top 10 for books, I wanted to give a shout out to all the amazing authors who wrote the books.






post signature


2 comments:

Laura Toeniskoetter said...

Can you really say you discovered Jeyn though? :P

Marisa said...

Laura: LOL, I was thinking that after I posted. What I meant by it was authors whose book's I've read for the first time. I was going to say debuts...but they aren't all debuts.