'Tis the Season!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my followers! 
Whatever you celebrate, I hope you have a wonderful day full of family and love and food and presents.

I don't know what it's like in other parts of the country right now, but here the weather is just too weird. It's been way too warm, and it just doesn't feel like the holiday season without snow. 

Usually, it looks all like 

This year its all
It hasn't even snowed yet!

Regardless, I love this time of year.
The generosity. And just the general joy in the air.
The Christmas lights
The eggnog, the milk and cookies 
Decorating a gigantic gingerbread cookie with my two year old cousin.


I hope everyone has a fantastic day! 
Tomorrow will be the start of my wrapping up the year week.
I can't believe 2011 is coming to a close.

Leaving you for the day with some music from Michael Buble's Christmas Album.
Because he's amazing.










post signature

1 comments:

Paige said...

Merry Christmas, Marisa! Hope you have an awesome day!
YES! IT'S THE SAME WAY HERE! it's so sunny and nice outside.. I'm like NOOOO!
Haha, what an awesome cookie you made :p
Have a great day! We should skype on night next week!