Oh my God, narrowing down this Top 11 was so hard.
Picking an order to put this top ten in was even harder.
But alas, tomorrow I'm having a big End of Year wrap up post, in which I will feature even more books. Mind you, my year total was 110 books... so everything on this list belongs to my "All Time Favorites" pile. The OMG reads, if you will.
So here it goes. These are my Top 10 reads of 2011.
11. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
10. Blood Red Road by Moira Young
9. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
8. She's So Dead to Us by Kieran Scott
7. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
6. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
5. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
4. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
3. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
1. Looking For Alaska by John Green
I would recommend every single one of these books in a heartbeat. They're so amazing.