October Wrap Up & Some News for November

So October flew by in comparison to September.
I'm finally getting back into the swing of things, balancing real life and 
obligations such as school work with my online life/reading/writing/blogging.
It's a lot, and I'm stressed out more often then not.
But it's worth it, I think.

Posting went down in October.
I only did seven posts last month, most of them being reviews.
This is what ends up happening during a busy month.
So I hope you like the reviews, hehe :)
They're my way of keep some kind of regularity when things get hectic.

So. Books.
I read six this month.
All very good reads. A couple are worthy of being called favorites.
Those two?


Both of these books were incredible reads. 
Saving June packs an emotional punch.
While LOLA is so adorable and fun. 
If you click on the covers, it'll bring you to my reviews.

W r i t i n g 
I have some news concerning writing.
No, I am not officially doing NaNoWriMo
But, I have set a personal goal for myself.
And dang nabbit, I'm going to achieve it.

Remember that Dancing Through Life rewrite I started over the summer and haven't worked on for months?
Well, I miss Chloe and Jake, so I'm going to get back on that.
And finish the rewrite.
By January 1st
2012

So, new segment starting on Monday.
Writing Through DTL
Where I will chart my progress.
The current word count:
34,876

The way things are going, I anticipate it being between 65k-70k.
So I'm just about, if not over half way there. 
Can I actually do this? 
I hope so.

Dancing
We have songs picked out! Some, anyways.
My competition jazz song is "Party Time" by Gloria Estefan
It's such an upbeat song, and we're going to use presents as props.
We're in the beginning stages of choreographing the dance, it's so fun!
One of my tap songs is "Single Ladies"
You all know by now how much I love tap.
This song + Tap = Epicness
I love it already!

And my studio formed brand new hip hop teams
I was already on one,
But everyone had to try out again, to be fair.
I made the senior team!
So excited. I cannot wait to get started!

On a final note:
Thursday is going to be epic.
StuCo conference on Friday! Yeaaah! 
So excited to reunite with old friends from the summer conference I went to.
AND.
BONES STARTS ON THURSDAY OMG.
If anyone wants to fan girl about that show with me, I'm here.

So. That's the story. 
 
(And be on the lookout for upcoming giveaways!)


post signature

1 comments:

Paige said...

I totally agree with you. October seemed to go so fast compared to September, that month was a drag.
Good luck with your goal and I can't wait to read it :D I finished the first chapter of my book, so I might send that to you :)
That's really cool about dance and congrats! GRR I wish we competed at the same competitions! :'(
Happy November! :)