Meet my Characters

I've never does this before, try to find people who look like my characters. 
Mostly because I have such a specific image in my head.
But I was bored last night in the middle of a writing lull.
So here it goes.
From Dancing Through Life

Chloe
This picture is actually really close to how Chloe looks in my head. I'm assuming this girl's hair is tied back, but if not, Chloe has long hair.

Jake 
It's a little older looking, but features wise, this is the closest picture I've come across.

Alyssa
When I saw this, I was like THIS PICTURE. Even the pose is just so Alyssa.


From Perfection is my Enemy

Colby
This is the closest picture I could find. Colby is more cute and wholesome looking.

Max
This is perfect for Max :)

That's all I've found so far. But what I've discovered is this.
It's so hard to find people who actually LOOK like teenagers.


post signature

1 comments:

Paige said...

Awesome pictures! That is exactly how I imagined Chloe! Jake I saw in my head a lot differently though. And Alyssa- wow, like an exact replica of my imagination!