Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my followers in the United States! It's that time again, for everyone to sit down and think about what we are truly grateful for in our lives. With all the negative things that go on in this world, it's so important to take a day and remember the positives. 

I'm Thankful for...

Family
I'm so thankful to have my parents and sister. They're always so supportive of everything I do. I know that I can tell them anything. Of course me and my sister fight sometimes...but I know that she always has my back. I know that in the end, she's always there for me and is my best friend.

 Friends
I have the best friends ever. It's so great to have people in my life besides family that I can trust with anything, and will allow me to vent and complain. We always have so much fun together and never run out of things to say. We don't have to be doing anything to have a good time. They'll have me laughing to the point of tears. We have countless inside joke. Love you guys<3

Books
What would I do without books? Sometimes, I really don't know. I love escaping boring suburban life and getting lost in a story. Books are the perfect escape. And they're always there. Looking around my room and seeing all the books is such a comfort.

My MacBook Pro
Seriously. This computer holds my life. All of my writing is on here. It's the reason I've made so many awesome internet friends, people who I know I'll continue to talk to for years to come. If something ever happened to my baby, I don't know what I'd do.

Internet Friends
This is sort of a by-product of the last one. I'm so grateful for all the people I met through writing and inkpop. These people understand the love of books and writing unlike anyone does in my life. It's so great to know people as passionate as I am. I'm grateful to people who have read and liked my work. People who have volunteered to beta my writing. Thank you guys SO much!

Dance
Thank you, dance, for keeping me in shape. Seriously. I'd probably way 500 pounds right now if it weren't for you.

Nerdfighteria
For always reminding me to never forget to be awesome. 


Those are just a few things I'm thankful for. What are you thankful for?

post signature

0 comments: