September, That's a Wrap

JUST READ THIS BOOK. DO IT.
Am I the only one who felt like September stretched on forever? I think it's the whole going back to school thing. It's hard adjusting from lazy summers full of reading and writing to waking up at six every morning. And my life is consumed by homework. Six honors classes will do that though xP

I've barely written a thing this month. It's tragic, I know. 

Book wise, it was actually a better reading month than I thought it would be. Last year, I only read one book in September. This year, I read seven. So that's something!

Here are my top three:
1) BLOOD RED ROAD by Moira Young
2) Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3) The Help by Kathryn Stockett

GAH BLOOD RED ROAD AND DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE JUST OMG READ THEM.

I'm doing really good with my 100 book goal--I think I might even exceed it! I'm at 88 right now.


When I'm not doing homework or reading, you can find me dancing, at student council (the greatest place ever), or in the school's Vocal Pointe and Jazz Choir.

Oh yeah, and I do sleep. Occassionally.



post signature

1 comments:

Paige said...

YES! I feel like I've been in the month of Sept for like a year! School makes that happen. BLOOD RED ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to consider reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone, it seems interesting.
"Oh and I do sleep, occasionally." HAHAH! Same here..