I Bet You Didn't Know

I totally stole this post from Paige. It seemed like fun. :)

Here are some things you wouldn't know about me.

1.
I have a pet guinea pig. His name is Patches. He is adorable.


2.
I've swam with the dolphins.


3.
My dream is to go to Australia. I hope to study abroad there in college.


4.
One of my major goals in life is to visit all 50 states. I've hit nine so far. (But I live in MA. The surrounding states are quite small.)

5.
If I don't become a published author, I want to be a neurologist or a psychologist. The brain has always fascinated me.


6.
My dream school since I've been like two is Harvard.


7.
I have the frog pillow pet. His name is Kermit.


8.
I want this poster. So bad. DFTBA.


9.
Tap is my favorite style of dance. There's just something about it that I've always loved.



10.
I am so blind. My prescription is like -4.00. Thank God for contacts.


11.
I love, love, love blue nail polish.


What wouldn't I know about you? o.O



post signature

1 comments:

Paige said...

Aw, your guinea pig is so cute! I've always wanted to swim with dolphins, you re so lucky. I have a pillow pet too! It's a dalmatian :p That's interesting that you'd like to be a neurologist Great post!