Book Blogger Hop (3)

Book Blogger Hop

The book blogger hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-for-Books a fellow book blogger, that gives book bloggers the chance to follow, support, and connect with other bloggers.

This week's question:
“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”

Oh, I'm so bad at writing profiles! I hate talking about myself, I never really know quite what to say. I try to keep my profiles short and to the point, but give enough for people to get a sense of what kind of person I am, without getting too personal. The way I have it set up is very poem-like, and then I keep a running lists of favorites (books, movies, TVs shows, even foods!) as another way to relate to other people and book lovers. :)


post signature

5 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I have a problem with being concise. I tend to over share. I'm always tweaking my profile because of that, lol. I really like your About Me.

Elizabeth said...

Love your polka dots...NEW FOLLOWER.

Hopping by from the blog hop.

Stop by my blog to see my answer if you like.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Susan said...

I like your poetry-style profile. It's interesting, easy-to-read, and says quite a lot about you in a short space. Glad to have found you via the Hop!

pussreboots said...

Profile writing is hard but I'm at a point where I need one. I recently changed my profile to reflect the fact I'm almost done with library school. Please come and read my new introduction.

~~Angela said...

New Follower! Just popped over from Crazy for books to say hi. So, hi! My answer to this question can be found here ---> http://peaceloveyalit.blogspot.com/2011/09/theres-whole-lotta-hopping-goin-on.html

Cute blog, btw!