ABCs of Me!

So I saw this post on a couple of my friend's blogs, and I thought it would be fun!

A.Age- 15

B.Bed size-Twin. Small but still oh-so-comfortable.

C.Chore that you hate- Washing the floors. It's just so tedious.

D.Dogs- No dogs. But I want one someday.

E. Essential start to your day- Makeup. Especially eyeliner.

F. Favorite Color- Pink and teal

G. Gold or Silver?- With Silver (or white gold...hehe)

H. Height- 5'3

I. Instruments you play- I played the clarinet for 3 years in middle school, now I dabble with piano a little bit and sing.

J. Job title- Full time student. Aspiring author.

K. Kids- I want two or three. Preferably girls. Though little boys are adorable too!

L. Live- Massachusetts

M. Mother's name- Margery

N. Nicknames- There isn't really a nickname for Marisa. Though my dance teacher will drop the 'a' and call me 'Maris'

O. Overnight hospital stays- I got my tonsils out the summer before 4th grade. That summer I found out that yes, it is possible to get sick of ice cream.

P. Pet peeves- Fake people and liars. I've encountered SO MANY of those. Please, just tell it to me straight. I'm not stupid. Also text talk, and dog-eared books.

Q. Quote from a movie- Tough. I'm better with book quotes, haha! Here's one: "You have to learn to walk. You have to learn to talk. You have to wear that totally ridiculous hat your grandma bought you. You have no say in the matter. And when you get a little older, even though you get to choose your hats, you don't get to choose what they put in those meatballs in the cafeteria, or when to fall in love. Sometimes things happens and you just have to deal." --How To Deal (I feel like this might be cheating considering the movie is based off of Sarah Dessen books.)

R. Right or left handed- Right.

S. Siblings- 13 year old sister

T. Time you wake up- The alarm clock goes off at 5:45. I actually get out of back around 6:00-6:05.

U. Underwear? ???

V. Vegetable you hate- Green beans

W. What makes you run late? My mom. Not being able to drive yet, she's my ride everywhere. And she's generally on the slow-side when it comes to getting ready to go out.

X. X-rays you've had- Head/neck x-rays. Mouth ones for braces and such.

Y. Yummy food that you make- Not big on the whole cooking thing at the moment...

Z. Zoo animal- Monkeys! :)

So that was my ABC's of me! What is yours?

2 comments:

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

Ha! I loved this. You are so cute!

Paige said...

Nice! We have a lot in common haha, you should check out mine :p