Favorites Friday (1): Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead




Hope you enjoyed this video blog! I hate my voice on camera... but I think everyone does. I'm pretty sure I cut out all the rambling tangents, baha. I knew this video was going to be longer than I intended, because of the subject (VA!), but at first I had a good fifteen minutes on it.... I get kind of carried away when it comes to VA.

I want you guys to help me pick the next book/series to feature! Pick from the following:
1) If I Stay & Where She Went by Gayle Forman
2) Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins
4) Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
5) Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

...as you can tell, I have many books worthy of Favorites Friday, baha!





post signature

5 comments:

Paige said...

I LOVED THIS!!
I love Dimitri, I wish he wasn't so old so they could date.
When they got that lust spell put on them at the end of the first book.. I was like YES YES YES! Rose is just pure bad ass and I love it too. I started Frostbite, woo! I'm excited to meet this Adrian dude, you guys all rave about him and I have no idea who he is!
AND YES I AM NOW A VA LOVER!

Hmm, you pronounce Evie's name different then me, I wonder which one she uses. I say it more like i-vi and you go E-vi. It makes me curious haha.

EVERYONE READ THIS SERIES NOW!!!

I say for your next one, do Before I Fall or Twenty Boy Summer! :D

Evie J said...

"I'm a Vampire Academy love whore." Bahahaha!!!

VA! VA! VA!!!!!

Okay, you soooo have to do Amy & Roger's Epic Detour! It needs more lovin'!!!

Awesome idea!

Evie J said...

Oh! And baha! Paige, I go by both. Eh-vee or Ee-vee. Both are totally cool with me! :D

Marisa said...

LOL Thanks Paige!
Oh my God, just keep reading... it gets so much better!!

Evie: Totally agree about Amy & Roger's. I feel like not too many people know about it, and it's such an amazing read :D

Zoey Talbon said...

Anna and the French Kiss :D Or Amy & Roger's.

That is all.