My Blog is All Shiny and New

Look at this layout! Isn't it amazing?
I have these insanely talented friends, Evie and Laura who made this brand stinking new layout for me in a day. I love it! The colors, the fonts! This new look is just what my blog needed. Along with the new look, as you can see there's a review page. Meaning I've decided to bring book reviews back on a more regular basis, so woo!

Let me know what you think! I love it too much for words! Thank you so much Evie and Laura!!

I'm just going to stare at my screen for a moment, thank you very much.


post signature

7 comments:

Evie J said...

iafjoaintorkaebktejn!!! WHOOO!!!! :D

Lala said...

YEAH!!!!
We're so crazy!
:DDDDD

Paige said...

Love it, Marisa! Great job Evie and Laura! You guys are so talented! This layout really fits your blog Marisa!

Bianca McCray said...

It's amazing! Wonderful job: Evie, Laura, and Marisa! :) It's very pretty, even though pink isn't my favorite color, hehe!

Ella Press said...

Such a pretty new layout! Congrats girls! You did a great job!

Marisa said...

Thanks, everyone! All the credit goes to Evie and Laura!! They rock! :D

Taylor Lynn said...

Loveliness, Marisa, it's awesome! The colors/fonts are fantastic. :)