Harry Potter: It All Ends on Friday


Who else is so incredibly excited for Friday? If you don't know what Friday is, well, do you live under a rock? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II comes out! Then it'll all be over. I can't believe this incredible series in coming to an end in the movie world. I've already made plans with my best friend to go see it on Friday. And I know I'll be in tears when it's over.

Harry Potter is what started it all for me. I began the first book in 2nd grade, when I eight years old. Most kids where reading Charlotte's Web and Magic Tree House Books, and there I was, during silent reading getting absorbed into the world of Harry Potter. I swear, these books are what got me hooked on reading, and are the reason I'm still reading on such an insane rate today.

While this chapter of Harry Potter is ending, a new one is beginning. And that is called Pottermore. Only limited information has been released, but from what I gather it's meant to be an interactive book with exclusive information. It was also said that eBooks can be purchased (which doesn't make a difference to me, but I know it thrilled others.) It'll be very interesting to see what that site will bring.

All I know is BRING ON DEATHLY HALLOW II. Ahh, I'm so excited <3

post signature

4 comments:

Naomi D Farret said...

I am also very EXTREMELY excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I'm hoping to dress up and show off my wicked wizarding skills.

Gina said...

Hi! I just found your blog! And I love it! Especially the "live to dance..write to live" quote!

I'm now following :)

xo, gina

Marisa said...

Naomi: Yay for dressing up! Fun!

Gina: Hi! Thanks a ton for the follow. I love new followers! :D

Taylor Lynn said...

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! You do not know how excited I am for this. I get butterflies everytime I think about the movie, and I (much to my dismay) didn't even go to the midnight premiere! I am DYING to see this new movie, and yet I'm heartbroken that then... it'll be done. I was like you - I started reading Harry Potter at probably nine or ten, and from then I was hooked. Actually, I did a post about it the other day, if you want to check it out:

http://perfectlysensiblenonsense.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-has-been-harry-potter-fanatics.html