Goodbye, July. I'm going to miss you.

I cannot believe that July is already over. This summer is flying by. What a fantastic month July has been, I don't know how August can compare. I feel like most summers are a lot of lazy days, but this summer I actually HAD a summer. I hope it continues to be this epic.

This month I:

Kicked it off by going to the beautiful island of Bermuda. And survived the crazy pink buses. And saw some of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen in my life.

Saw Harry Potter. Brilliant conclusion to a brilliant series. Couldn't have asked for a better adaptation.

Read ten books. Including two new all time favorites. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS and FIXING DELILAH will forever be on my favorites list.

Got beyond the 30k mark in my rewrite of Dancing Through Life.

Went to student council camp. Had so many good times and made so many new friends. Gained so many life lessons and leadership skills. Despite it being the hottest week of the year, it was one of the best times ever. So many memories were made, as well as inside jokes that will never be forgotten.

Went to my first book signing, and met Sarah Dessen. It's so surreal when you meet someone you look up to that much. I will cherish my signed book and picture forever.

So July was a kick-butt month. Where is this summer going? I start school on the 30th, gah! I don't even want to think about it. I wish this summer could last forever. Am so NOT looking forward to waking up at 6am everyday all over again.

July, you were fantastic. Now it's time for me to make the most of August.







post signature

1 comments:

Beauty Ink said...

Wow. You had an amazing July. I'm so jealous that you got to meet Sarah. I've never read any of her books but I've heard they are really good. I bought Lock & Key at borders in fort myers when they were having their closing sale. The only big thing I did this summer was move back to PA.