Goodbye Interwebz (Again)

Yet again, my friends, I am off. I'm heading to MASC Student Council Leadership Camp until Friday. I'm super excited, and anxious. The last leadership thing I went to, NYLSC, was amazing, so I'm hoping this will be just as great! Last time I knew no one who was going, but this time one of my really good friends is going too, so that'll be fun!

This camp is at a college. I'll get my first taste of dorm life, which will be interesting to see. I can't wait to meet new people, and see my friend who I haven't been able to see since school got out. And while I get those pre-leaving home jitters, I know that I'm going to have a blast once I'm there.

I have a couple fabulous guest posts lined up for you this week my friends. The one and only Jelsa Mepsey is guest posting tomorrow, and the lovely Paige from over at The 828 has a great post for you on Thursday! Be sure to check them out.

I'll be back on Friday, most likely in vlog form since that seemed to go really well. :D

post signature

1 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

I hope you have an awesome time at camp - be sure and let us know how it goes!