Waiting On Wednesday (4)

Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles

Luis Fuentes is a good boy who doesn't live with the angst that his big brothers, Alex and Carlos, have always lived with. Luis is smart, funny, and has big dreams of becoming an astronaut. But when he falls for the wrong girl, Luis enters a dark world he's never known, and just when he thinks he's got life all figured out, learns some disturbing news about his family that destroys his positive outlook on life. Will that Fuentes bad boy streak come out with a vengeance and lure Luis to live on the edge like his new girlfriend and his own father?

Continuing all the steamy romance of the first two books, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Simone Elkeles gives fans one more satisfying taste of the irresistible Fuentes boys.


CHAIN REACTION is being released on August 16th 2011.

It feels like I've been waiting for another Fuentes brothers story for forever. PERFECT CHEMISTRY is one of my all time favorite books, and RULES OF ATTRACTION is great as well. The Fuentes brothers just ooze sexiness, and it's going to be interesting to see what Elkeles does with the good boy Fuentes brother.

I love Simone Elkeles writing style, how she's not afraid to say anything. PERFECT CHEMISTRY was one of the first true edgy YA books I read, and I loved how real it felt. Some authors get the whole being a teenager thing wrong a times, but Simone does it perfectly.

I can't wait to fall in love with another Fuentes brother. I'm curious to see if Luis can beat out Alex's top spot...

Photobucket

1 comments:

Paige said...

I might read this! The first one was pretty good! It had such an amazing ending :D

If you get a chance, could you check out my post called "pass it on"? I'm trying to start a blog game/ activity thing for a bunch of us to do, and I was wondering if you'd like to participate..? Once you read the post, let me know in the comments! :)