Exciting News!

Hey everyone! I know things have kind of been dull around here for a bit, but I have some exciting news to share that'll hopefully liven things up!

For those of you who don't know, I'm a huge Lauren Oliver fan. I bet it's pretty obvious from my babbling "reviews" (if you can even call them that) of BEFORE I FALL and DELIRIUM. I follow this Lauren Oliver fan blog, Deliriously Falling. It's run by fans, but Lauren is pretty involved with it herself.

A little over a month ago, the head admin posted that they were looking for some new contributors to the blog. Being the great Lauren Oliver fan that I am, I though 'Why not?' and naturally applied. Then I went back to my own little life, and after awhile, honestly I forgot about it.

So you can imagine my surprise when I get an email from Ella (the founder) telling me that I was picked to be one of three new contributors to Deliriously Falling! Ah!!

Beginning in the near future, I will have a weekly post on Deliriously Falling. And the great thing about this blog is that it's not just limited to Lauren Oliver talk. Of course, that's what it's based on, but we're hoping to expand and add more general YA stuff as well, such as hyped upcoming releases and author interviews and such.

Stay tuned for more information! I'm super excited about this and I think it's going to be so much fun!

Go check out the site!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Paige said...

Awesome! Congrats Marisa! I'll look for you on there :)

There's a new Pass it On post, it has the order the story will be passed around :) If you could comment on it and let me know you saw it, that'd be great!

Cary Cheyenne. said...

Hey Marisa! I'll be working on Deliriously Falling with you too! I'm really stoked to get started! I love your blog, by the way and am now following it. I'll follow your Twitter too! Xo.