My first blogger award, wahoo!
Paige over at the828.blogspot.com awarded me this:
So apparently I'm stylish ;)
Anyways, thanks Paige! I met Paige through InkPop and she's been such a huge supporter of my writing, especially Dancing Through Life. Might have to do with the fact that we're both dancers. :) Anyways, you rock! I'm honored :D
So, seven things about me. Hmm...
1) I've been dancing since I was three years old.
2) Confession: I wasn't the biggest fan of writing or English class for the longest time. I mean, I enjoyed making up my own stories well enough, but those assignments were rare, and the teachers I had were so boring. In seventh grade I had the most amazing English teacher, who is definitely the reason I fell in love with writing. If it weren't for her, I have no clue how I'd be spending my same time.
3) I can't start something without finishing it. People say that they have a lot of abandoned projects they haven't touched in ages. I had a completed rough draft of DTL in five months. Needless to say, it was horrible, but I could still say I finished a book.
4) I'm Vice President of my class.
5) I'm sentimental and tend to have a tough time throwing things away.
6) I love to travel. My life goal is to visit every single state and set foot on every continent (well, maybe not Antarctica :P) Dream vacation would be to Australia (I have an unhealthy obsession with it.) I also want to travel all throughout Europe.
7) I love musicals and Broadway and everything about Times Square and New York City. (Well, apart from the rude people and the traffic.)
Now for passing on this award. I give the stylish blog award to:
1) Laura (http://lauratoeniskoetter.blogspot.com)
2) Kristia (http://xokristeeauhox.blogspot.com/)
3) YAtopia (http://yatopia.blogspot.com/)
4) Zoey (though I do miss that monkey layout! LOL) (http://zoeysuncreativelytitledblog.blogspot.com/)
5) Erika- considering it's ACTUALLY fashion blog. With the cutest stuff too! (http://cafefashionista.blogspot.com/)