The Top 10 Books I Read This Year.

Happy New Year's Eve Americans! And Happy New Year to Australia! (And it's getting close in Europe, I believe, if it isn't already.)

I was going to give you a big fancy list, but then blogger decided to fail on me. So you get this instead.
My 10 favorites of 2010. Note that these weren't necessarily published in 2010... it's just when I read them. :)


10. The Secret Life of Prince Charming


9. When It Happens


8. Uglies Trilogy


7. The Book Thief


6. Thirteen Reasons Why


5. The Maze Runner


4. The Hunger Games Trilogy


3. Perfect Chemistry


2. Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series


And my favorite book of 2010 is...
1. Before I Fall

Those are my picks for this year. What were yours? Comment below!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I read the Uglies a few years ago. It's fantastic! Also, 13 Reasons Why is one of my favorite books of all time!

Munch said...

By far, my favorite books I read this year are The Hunger Games trilogy. Oh! And The Book Thief.