I Love Ya, Tomorrow. You're only a day away...

Is it just me? (probably)
Or did this week feel like FOREVER.
It dragged so badly.

Among my friends, it seemed like everyone was in a bad mood.
In science class we were working on our posters (yes, another poster. And this one's DOUBLE SIDED. Woo! *rolls eyes*)
And we were all just snapping at each other the entire class.
It was just one of those days.

I haven't been able to read at all this week.
I started Specials Sunday night, hoping to finish it by Tuesday.
Because I figured I could do a "My Thoughts" on the entire trilogy.
Hopefully I'll be able to finish it by tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow...
1. It's Saturday! Yay!
2. I have an audition for Jr. Districts (singing.) Wish me luck!
3. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :D

All and all a good day I'd say.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Lala said...

Welcome to my world.

Munch said...

Happy Birthday and good luck with the Jr. Districts audition!