Oh, they would...

So we're driving home from our Vermont mini-vacation.
And of course the roads are crazy icy, so we're all driving super slow.
Then, there's an accident.
Nothing major, a car just lost control and slid off the road. No one was hurt.
But still, we were sitting in our car for a half an hour not moving.

THEN.
My dad gets on the wrong highway.
He was supposed to get on 89, but ended up getting off on 91.
He swears up and down that the sign said 89.
We didn't even realize it at first...
Until my mom was on the phone with my aunt and told us.

We figured it was no biggey.
We were at least going south, so we'd end up back in MA eventually.
We just didn't know exactly where we'd end up...

Two hours later, we're in Massachusetts.
The problem was, we were in western MA
I live in the eastern part of the state...
Thank god it's a fairly small state to begin with.

Basically, a 3 1/2 hour car ride turned into a 5 hour car ride.
A ride where I watched The Little Mermaid, Toy Story 3, and I finished reading Pretties.
Expect a "My thoughts" on that, as well as the first book in the series, Uglies tomorrow.

Ah, it's so good to be home.
In my comfortable bed...
With my Mac.
Ahh.... there's no place like home.

Except the reality that comes with it.
AKA all the homework I'll be doing tomorrow.
*Dies*



Photobucket

0 comments: