My Thoughts on Tangled

Why do these "My Thoughts" have to be limited to just books?
Answer: They don't!

On Friday I saw the new Disney movie, Tangled, which I based off the story of Rapunzel.
I was actually looking forward to seeing it, I love all Disney movies. AND it was in 3-D :D

This movie was adorable, as I expected.
As per usual, Disney knows what they're doing.
These movies never cease in their cuteness.

PLUS Mandy Moore was the voice of Rapunzel.
I love Mandy Moore!

This movie was such a smart take on a classic story. I loved all the characters, (especially Flynn)
I laughed, and I even wanted to tear up and the end.

But don't worry folks, it was a Disney classic happy ending :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

Lala said...

AHHH!
I loved that movie, and I loved Flynn too!
And the mom was great!

LReneeS said...

Awww, I want to see this movie! I love the commercials and it looks like it's going to be so funny!
--Lindsey