I is sad.

I just finished the last Percy Jackson book.
Usually I'm disappointed with endings, but I loved this one.
Everything just came full circle, it was great.
But I'm sad that it's over.
Goodbye, Percy.
I love you ♥

Honestly, even though I borrowed this series from a friend,
I might have to buy it.
Because I know I'll want to read them again.

It's not over though.
Now I get to start the spin-off series.

:D

I always hate it when I read the last book of a series I'm so invested in.
Like Deathly Hallows, Mockingjay, the last Mediator Series book.
I don't know, I just feel kind of numb after.

Next up on my list is Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.
I've heard mixed reviews on it, so I'm interested to see what I'll think of it.

So I'm off to do that...
Peace out.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Marisa,
Though I did enjoy the last Harry Potter book (and I just found out that J.K. Rowling is not writing another one), I've got to admit, I've never read Percy Jackson. Saw the movie, really wasn't a fan. But I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Marisa said...

I haven't seen the movie, yet.
But from what I heard... it didn't really follow the books at all.
The books were great!
You should try them :)