This Is Going Better Than I Thought It Would...

Two days ago I posted Perfection is my Enemy to InkPop.
I honestly didn't know what people would think of it.
Dancing Through Life was my baby for so long... I didn't know what people's reactions would be to something new.
I honestly thought all the comments were going to be an "it needs work" and some constructive critism.

Well, as of right now it's ranked as 293 on the current chart and 3 on the weekly chart.
And it's only been on for a little more than 48 hours.
This excites me.
It already has 28 picks and 27 watches.
Do you have any idea how long it took me to get Dancing Through Life at that?
Much longer than two days, I can tell you that much!
And I'm not even swapping for this story.

It definitely is giving me the motivation to keep writing.
I just started it July 28th, and I'm already at the 27k mark.
And it's really coming along I think!
I should be writing right now actually... I just took a quick break to come post this.

Another plus about this is that working on this new projcet of mine is distracted me from the wait for my HC Dancing Through Life review.
(Which I'm getting in two weeks, if anyone cares)

I honestly wasn't looking to make Top 5 with this piece.
But who knows? At the rate it's going... and with me and my competitive-ness kicking in...
I may just have to shoot for another gold star.

In the mean time, I'm going to write as much as I can.
Because I know that when school and dance starts, I'm not going to have as much writing time.
Only 20 more days and I'm a high school freshman... Eek!


Photobucket

0 comments: