It's My Life

So I think I'm starting to get the hang of blogspot.
I've been working on this layout for HOURS. And it's still not finished yet.
A big thanks to
Evie and Laura! Without them I would've been SO lost.

Tonight I'm going to go see BON JOVI in concert! I can't wait! My parents love him so I've grown up on that music. They're taking me and my younger sister to go see him.

This'll be my first real concert. Sure, I saw the Cheetah Girls live in third grade and I saw Hilary Duff when my aunt scored us some free tickets, but this one is different. I'm going to get the rock concert experience.

Normally, if you'd ask me, I'd MUCH rather go see a musical than go to a concert.
But I'm really excited for this. You can bet I'll be singing along.
"IT'S MY LIIIIFEE, IT'S NOW OR NEVVVVEERR"
"WHOAAA WE'RE HALFWAY THERE. WHOAAAA LIVING ON A PRAYER."

Haha, yeah. I'm pumped.



Photobucket

0 comments: